Jack King - A brief CV
- 2011-2014: University of Edinburgh, Ph.D.
- 2013: University of Cambridge, MA
- 2009-2010: University of Cambridge, MEng (Hons) in Engineering, with Merit
- 2006-2009: University of Cambridge, BA (Hons) in Engineering, 1st Class
- 1999-2006: William Howard School
- June-August 2008: Webtec Products Ltd
- June-July 2007: Clive Walton Engineering Ltd
- 2000-2006, Autumn 2010: Dr I Murray - Gardening
- 2005-2007: Roddy Duff - Planting trees
- 1995-2012: Chris King - roofing repairs
- July 2003: John Bodger, work experience in architects office
- J. R. C. King, A. M. Ziolkowski, M. Ruffert, Boundary conditions for simulations of oscillating bubbles using the non-linear acoustic approximation, J. Comput. Phys., 284 (2015) 273-290.
- J. R. C. King, Air-gun bubble-ghost interactions, Geophysics, 80(6) (2015) T223-T234.
- J. R. C. King, Viscosity in air-gun bubble modelling, Geophysics, 81(1) (2016) T1-T9..
- 2007-2009: Captain of Selwyn College Badminton Team
- 2011-2013: Founding member of a cycling club. Succesfully competed in one day races, stage races and national championships.
- 2013: Scottish Hill Climb Championships - 6th place.
- 2014: Padstow 18 hole crazy golf - 7 under par.
Click here to return to the index.